Monday, February 25, 2013

My thoughts on the PS4

The PS4 is looking very promising and Sony seems to have learned some of the mistakes from the PS3. This time around Sony had made the PS4 developer friendly and will include 8 gigabytes of RAM. The PS4 will also have cross game chat, a common complaint that many wished the PS3 had.

 I'm pretty sure Sony has leaned their lesson and will not give it a hefty price tag. Also Sony will not have backward capability on the PS4, that should lower the cost to produce the console.

The "Share" button looks pretty cool to me. I have always wanted to record those awesome movements that I rarely have while playing. (without the expense of buying a DVR.) I cannot remember the amount of times I have found an extremely funny glitch or  did something so amazing just for it to become lost in my memory.  However, what I am really looking forward to are the games. I am excited to see the games that developers will make with this powerful machine.

I am looking forward for the PS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment